Mosaic has merged with Gvo3 and provides an ideal way for dealers to regularly review deal jackets for compliance issues. Our expert team of audit professionals have decades of experience in the automotive industry and are eager to help your stores improve and stay profitable.
Here's how it works: An experienced audit professional will perform a risk assessment to help identify potential areas of concern within your dealership's transcation process. They will audit a minumum of 20 deal jackets remotely, and then conduct a live review of the findings. This process is consultative. Dealers love this process because our auditors pull from deep industry experience to provide actionable guidance that can be used to proactively mitigate areas of concern, before it becomes a lawsuit.
- Monthly audits of at least 20 deals by an audit professional
- 1-1 in-depth consultation of results (can be live or remote)
- Exhaustive risk assessment of deal process
- Development of Sales and F&I Policy & Procedure Manual
- Customized compliance guidance
- Tertiary audit process, including independent audits
- Action Plan from audit findings requiring follow-up
- Coordination of industry certification