Mosaic's Service Provider Oversight solution helps dealerships comply with the FTC Safeguards Rule requirement to take "reasonable steps to select and retain service providers that are capable of maintaining appropriate safeguards for customer information." With Mosaic's Service Provider Oversight, dealerships offload the work and can rest assured compliance with the Safeguards Rule is done right.
Here's how it works:
- Identify your service providers via your custom Safeguards portal
- Mosaic's team of compliance coordinators will manually collect the necessary service provider documentation and store it in your portal. In many cases, we'll have it already.
- You can then easily review each provider to ensure they are adequately protecting your data. You're dedicated account manager is on standby to assist you if you have any questions.
- We'll do the same for all new service providers as your vendor network shifts and grows
Service Provider Oversight
- Ongoing oversight of Service Providers
- Mosaic collects your service provider documentation for you
- Service Provider list assistance
- Evaluation of new service providers
- Safeguards portal for easy document review
- 1-1 support from Mosaic Account Manager